• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. B

Belkin KVM

Anyone know what the RJ11 port on the side of this Belkin F1D066 KVM is for? Its not mentioned at all in the manual. I would assume remote triggering but how would I use it? Thanks
  2. B

Toshiba T4400 Power Supply Pinouts?

I have 3 T4400 power supplies that I'm troubleshooting after replacing all the caps. I get enough life from them to get blink codes ( variously related to memory initialization) I'm hoping someone could enlighten me as to the pinouts. I know the obvious voltage related ones but I'm clueless...
  3. B

Looking for DIP settings on Kurta Digitizer

I'm looking for the dip switch settings on a Kurta IS/one 12 inch digitizer. The same one in this video. All help is appreciated. Thanks
  4. B

Overclocking Everex 1816

What issues am I going to run into trying to overclock this board? It is currently a 386dx 20 . I have new a 40 mhz processor and coprocessor for it. Anything else I should be looking to replace? Cache? Ram? controllers? It has the turbo switch to half the speed.
  5. B

Question about 4 Socket PCMCIA ISA Adapter

I'm curious how they get 4 sockets out of this adapter with only a single Cirrus pd6720 controller? Anyone have an explanation? https://www.ebay.com/itm/332627579655
  6. B

Looking for PCMCIA drivers for Cirrus pd6720 chipset

It seems like it was a pretty common chipset and Im hoping I can get my hand on some drivers for an ISA to PCMCIA adapter.
  7. B

Mid Atlantic MFM Full height

Full height MFM drive wanted, any make, preferable less than or equal to 20mb
  8. B

Windows 3.1 usability programs

What programs were there to add usability functions to windows 3.1? I hearf of one that adds a start menu, was there ever anything that added a right click menu?
  9. B

Need part number for Everex 32 nit memory card.

Im trying to find a part number for the memory card that goes to and Everex step 386 https://stason.org/TULARC/pc/motherboards/E/EVEREX-SYSTEMS-INC-386-STEP-386-REV-G.html They have a picture of it there but no usable part number. Any Help is appreciated.
  10. B

Olivetti m24 Strange add on board

I have a strange add on board on the lower motherboard of the machine. It says SICET107 on it and plugs into a 40 pin dip. On other mother boards it appears there is a just a chip in this location, back right corner under the video card. Any help is appreciated.
  11. B

External Numpad?

Was there ever an external numpad add on for the trs-80??
  12. B

Comands for polling Serial data rs-232 port ?

I cant find anything on how to poll the serial port. I saw a reference to needing machine code but not list of the commands. Any help would be appreciated.
Back