• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. T

FOR SALE: IMSAI 8080 CP/M 2.2 - Bluetooth Interfaced - Xmodem Ready

Greetings Folks, I have listed my dear IMSAI 8080 on eBay. There may be some sticker shock as I have built the cost of shipping factor into the asking price. Here are the links: eBay USA...
  2. T

Xmodem CRC16 for 8080/Z80 CP/M file Transfer

Greetings, I hope this information is not old. I searched the forum and didn't find anything on Xmodem - I hope I didn't miss something. I have had success with using Xmodem CRC16 for transferring files in and out of my Imsai 8080 which works nicely for acquiring files...
  3. T

IMSAI 8080 CP/M 2.2 - Diagnostic Software?

Greetings, Although my IMSAI still boots CP/M 2.2 OK and will list directories to the console I would like to increase my confidence level regarding the hardware. I would like to scan the memory for errors, do write/read tests to the drives and possibly other tests based on recommendations. I...
  4. T

IMSAI 8080 CP/M 2.2 - Tablet Bluetooth Interfaced

Greetings to All in this forum, I bought my Imsai 8080 in 1979 (as I recall). It had 16KB of ram (4 x 4K static RAM S100 boards). I first used paper tape for non-volatile storage. I remember manually entering the bootstrap via the front panel keys. Once the bootstrap was keyed in and...
  5. T

Imsai 8080

Greetings Folks: I have just joined this forum. I would like to find out the approximate value of my IMSAI 8080 which I bought in the late 70's. It is still working and boots up CP/M version 2.2 from one of the dual 8" floppy drives. I never did get around to putting the drives...
Back