• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. C

dec rainbow keyboard

regarding the membrane keyboards… one trick I stumbled upon totally by accident, is worth trying before you toss it in the scrap pile…. I was using hydrogen peroxide to retrobrite the case of a non-working LK201 keyboard. Since it was non-working I left the entire keyboard together (for the...
  2. C

IMSAI MPU-A Board revision?

Can someone help identify which MPU-A board revision this is? It’s clearly not a revision 4 board and since it’s not, is there anything I should pay particular attention to ? It was mated to the CP-A board that I’ve also attached. Thanks !
  3. C

Low level format program for Model 4/III

yes and no…yes they are not compatible formats…. But you can hook it up to a standard MFM controller and run things like DOS Debug or Spinrite etc to test the overall condition of the drive, identify bad tracks etc. I do that all the time. Sometimes they just need a good exercise run. Once...
  4. C

AVA Instrumentation Model 103d Winchester Floppy disk exerciser - need manual

I’m getting ready to restore this Floppy disk exerciser from AVA Instrumentation. Does anyone have a source for the manual? Either an original for sale or an online scanned version.... anything will do. Thanks!
  5. C

Tandy 6000HD 8" Xenix floppies

I’m looking for a set of the Tandy Xenix boot/install disks for a 6000HD. The 8” floppies..... I know about the 5.25 modification possibilities but I’m specifically looking for the originals. If anyone can help ... name your price 😉 Thanks !
Back