• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. B

IBM PS/2 Model 25 - Green Screen on Boot, No Post

Thanks again, everyone! Unfortunately, I came down with COVID right after this posting, and have been ill ever since (yay for being a long hauler). Anyways, I didn’t want to just ghost, I’m still intending to get this guy back up and running! It’s in such great condition to just be sitting, so...
  2. B

Gateway Handbook 286

Sorry to revive such an old thread, but I’m in search of parts for a newly acquired 286 Handbook. I’m missing battery pack and AC adapter, any suggestions or direction is much appreciated if you have any insights to share!
  3. B

Gateway Handbook (286) Resources?

Hey friends! I recently picked up a pristine condition Gateway Handbook (“286” version), but it did not come with a battery pack. I’d love to dig up any resources I can find on the system and try to get this thing booting up again. I’ve been able to see more info around the 486 version, and...
  4. B

IBM PS/2 Model 25 - Green Screen on Boot, No Post

Hello all! Forgive me if this is already posted elsewhere, but I’m having trouble getting an old PS/2 Model 25 (8086) to boot up after digging it out of the closet. When I flip the power switch, the unit powers up (including power being fed to an add-on IDE hard disk attached to an expansion...
Back