• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. F

Good / List of Diag software for 8088/286

Hi, To better test my PicoMEM board and check the compatibility, I wonder if I can use more diag tools. I Use Checkit3, Northon, but is there anybody that can link me nice other tools ? Thanks, FreddyV
  2. F

Any Extended ROM with game or application ?

Hi, To test and play with the PicoMEM ROM emulation functionality, I would like to know if some extended ROM (With the Standard extended ROM Format) exist ? It can be fun to have game or application in ROM Also, I suppose than the BASIC ROM can't be executed from a different segment/Address...
  3. F

PicoMEM Project : Pi Pico on an ISA Board.

Hi there ! I am known (Or not) so far for my Mod Master XT MOD Player and the CH375 ISA to USB Board driver optimization. Months ago (Almost one year), had the idea to do a board like the PiStorm, but instead of emulation the CPU, pit a Pi on the ISA BUS. I did not know where to start for it...
  4. F

MOD Player for PC XT : Mod Master

Hi, Probably most of you have seen my Post on Vogons, I do another one here just in case :) I released the Version 1.0 of my 8088 (and more) .MOD Player. I started it as a challenge, to see if I could have my old player working on a 8088. (I developepd the first version for this player in...
  5. F

Problem when I decompile a .OBJ file (Victor 9000 BIOS)

Hi, I am working on the Victor 9000 machine, to rebuild a BIOS and eventually build an XT IDE board for it. I found the .OBJ Files from the BIOS and the DOS and when I try to decompile them, there are some missing code. Example: mov word ptr $S16,bx mov word ptr $S16 + 00002h,es db 089h...
Back