• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. Conventional Memories

Toshiba E.MI.S. and Tech Access converted from the Atlas CD's

As many people here might know the Toshiba Atlas CD's are one of the great resources for Toshiba documents, diagnostics files, manuals, parts lists, etc. And while many of the files on these disks have already been converted to more modern file formats and have been made easily available online...
  2. Conventional Memories

Olivetti M21 (M24) Dead motherboard PAL IC

So, while I was cleaning the corrosion off of the motherboard of my M21 I must have accidentally put one of the PAL IC's in the wrong way around (IK, stupid), unfortunately this than led to it frying itself. Now I don't have any experience with PAL's and GAL's, but is this something repairable...
  3. Conventional Memories

Western Europe Wanted: Toshiba T3200SXC motherboard IC's

Hi, I'm repairing a Toshiba T3200SXC and I was having some trouble with the display signaling. after some tracing I have come to the conclusion that one of the custom gate array's is bad. Now unfortunately this seems to be a special IC only found in the T3200SXC. So now I'm looking for the...
  4. Conventional Memories

Compass 1101 file transfer

Hi, I recently picked up a Compass 1101 but I don't have a floppy drive (yet), After a good cleanup and replacing the RTC battery and some RIFA caps the Compass works great. Now, I was hoping there would be a way of transferring files to and from its bubble memory via serial or something, I know...
  5. Conventional Memories

FS : XT-ide expansion card for Toshiba Portables CF T1200 T1600 T3100 T5100 T5200

XTide CF adapter card for Toshiba laptops. This card makes it easy to add, expand or replace the storage on your Toshiba laptop. You can use an installed CF card as if it were your main hard disk and boot from it, install dos, windows or any other programs onto it. You could also use this...
Back