• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

Does anybody own a Canon CX-1 ?

Hi, Recently i have caught a Canon CX-1 :D . It is working properly but unfortunately i have only a disk with Software for a Dentist. I wonder if there are other other owners of a CX-1. A clean MCX-disk or more would be awesome. The disks are easy to read with teledisk. Chris
  2. M

Looking for Kaypro Logic Array 81-194 (DIP40).

Hi there, the PLA of my Kaypro 2x is dead. It doesn't divide the oscillator clock. Does anyone have the 81-194 in stock ? Chris Munich, Bavaria
  3. M

Diskimages for TRS80 -II / 16

Hi, i´m looking for some Software (Diskimages) for the trs80 model II and model 16. Dave D.´s Images are known. Perhaps you have anything lying around on your harddisk. Regards, Chris
  4. M

Trouble with model II

Hi :), i've bought an "untested" model II in an online auction house. Now i don´t bring my troubleshooting attempt forward. The power supply is repaired, all voltages are o.k. but i have no reaction on the screen and the FDC . On the scope i can see adress and databus activities. System clock...
  5. M

SW for Honeywell Microsystem 6

Hi, Are there any other microsystem owners out there ? I´d need Boot disk and sw for the system. The Microsystem 6 seems to be a non-IBM-compatible MS-DOS & CP/M 86 similar to the Victor 9000 or the Wang PC Any further Informations about the System can be helpful too. regards, Christian
  6. M

ACT Sirius 1 / Victor 9000 Software transfer

Hi, i´m looking for a way to copy downloadable files to my sirius (running under DOS). Serial connection is working but i have no terminal or transfer software on my sirius..... Sending files by a dos machine will be no problem, but how can i receive it on the sirius? :confused: regards...
  7. M

wanted: hard-sectored 5 1/4" Disks

Hi, need hard-sectored 5,25" Disks for an Beaugrand Alphatext Word Processing System. I´ve counted 18 holes. Bye, Christian
  8. M

Needed: Cromenco C10 Bootdisk

Hi, My Bootdisk for the C10 is damaged, the Backup Disk has some Read Errors. System ist not able to create a Copy of the Backup Disk and I can´t create an Image to Save the Rest of the Backup Disk. I need a working Bootdisk. Please Help !!! Greetings Christian Munich/Bavaria
  9. M

Wayne Kerr Artworker Colour Plus

Hi, looking for software and documentation for an Wayne Kerr artworker The Wayne Kerr Artworker is a CBM8296 and Eltec 68K based system with two CRT (9"Mono for text & 15" Colour for layout), 2 Floppy Drives, all built into a single case. Please email If you have any informations ...
Back