• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. T

Fuji Xerox Talk 530

Hi! I've been going through my "collection" of old "crap", taking pictures of everything and then putting the stuff in storage since I simply don't have the space in the house anymore.... Anyway, I stumbled across the machine pictured below and couldn't find any real information about it...
  2. T

FS: Most of my collection

So, I've come to the conclusion that I simply don't have room for everything any more so I'm going to be selling of most of the stuff I've accumulated over the years. I've decided to do it from my existing site at http://www.trooper.se so please take a look and se if you find anything of...
  3. T

TI CC-40 AC Adapter polarity

Could someone please inform me of what polarity the AC adapter for the CC-40 uses? I can't find any information of whether it's negative or positive tip. Thanks in advance! /T
  4. T

RCA Small Game PC, info please :)

I have what looks like a displaythingy with an RCA Small Game PC. I can't find anything about it on the Internet so I thought I'd ask the people here if any of you have any information about this machine. I'll post a link to the page where I have the pictures about halfway down the page you'll...
  5. T

Value of the TI99/4?

I have in my "collection" a Texas TI99/4, I know that these are a bit harder to find than the more common TI99/4A but my question is how much harder? The 4A model doesn't fetch any remarkable sum of money when sold so how much more should I expect to get if I sell the TI99/4?
  6. T

Some new stuff in my collection.

Well, there's been some additions to the "collection" in the last 6 months. I seldom have the time to take pictures and catalogue what I get so I have to do it in bulk when I do have the time :) This time around it's mostly videogamestuff but sometime soon there will be some more computer...
  7. T

The Trooper's here

Well, Hi there everyone. I stumbled upon this site by "accident" when googling for information on some old computer and it seems like a nice place so I thought I'd join up :) I'm a 34 year old retromaniac from Sweden with a particular soft spot for Atari's 8-bit computerline. My first computer...
Back