• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. S

Xitan ZPU-2 manual and schematic diagram(s) (Technical Design Labs or Computer Design Labs)

I struggle to find schematic diagram(s) and part listing for Xitan ZPU-2. I have a manual, but the schematic was not a readable condition. It is a second-generation ZPU S-100 board that replaced Technical Design Labs' ZPU. Suppose you may have TDL/Xitan/CDL hardware, software, and bare board...
  2. S

Motorola MCM6570, 8192-Bit Custom ROM for Character Generator

I have a Technical Designs Labs Video Display Board (VDB) with a customized ROM Character Generator. The chip is labeled as follows: VDB-2 7739 A SCM37726P The chip showed as a Motorola symbol. It was clear it came from the MCM6570 series. I plan to pull out and try to dump the codes from the...
  3. S

Heathkit/Zenith Z-100 with Gemini Board PC Emulator

I have information on Gemini Board PC Emulator but am unable to find a schematic diagram and source listing. I will be appreciated having a "Gemini board technical manual." Thank you very much, Steven
  4. S

Heath/Zenith backplane

Hi, Hopefully, you can help me to find out my Heath/Zenith backplane; #85-3333-02. I struggle to find which Heath/Zenith model that use the backplane. The 286 processor had two bus slots meanwhile my backplane has three bus slots per row. It seems belongs to Intel 386DX. I do not know which...
  5. S

Zenith motherboard, 85-3333-02, designed for Intel 80386 processor

Anyone of you may have service manual, owner manual and/or schematic for Heath/Zenith (Groupe Bull) 386 system. I need to find out about power supply that fit the motherboard so I can modify the power interface. I search websites and surprise there was nothing for both 286 and 386 system. The...
  6. S

Need Cromemco Bench Cabinet for Z-2D

I struggle search everywhere and could not find a used Cromemco Bench Cabinet to fit for my Z-2D. I work to restore the Z-2D as abandoned for many years. Only thing that I need the bench cabinet to avoid scratch on my table surface and want to align horizontal not inclined. I also search for...
  7. S

Technical Design Labs (Xitan)

I have ZPU, SMB and three Z16 boards, within next few months to complete my S100Computer front panel before everything will ready to start and running. I remembered my original Xitan Alpha system many years ago as they were all stolen. I had several black colored paper tapes provided by TDL. I...
  8. S

Technical Design Labs/Xitan

Anyone of you may no longer to use TDL/Xitan hardware and software. I may interesting to purchase it and rebuild my system back online again. As fact, I lost several hardware and software when I moved from South Florida years ago. Right now, I have ZPU, SMB and Z16 boards. But I am looking for...
Back