• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Heath/Zenith backplane

sfeinsmi

Hi,

Hopefully, you can help me to find out my Heath/Zenith backplane; #85-3333-02. I struggle to find which Heath/Zenith model that use the backplane. The 286 processor had two bus slots meanwhile my backplane has three bus slots per row. It seems belongs to Intel 386DX. I do not know which model? Also, I tried to search for manuals but seem impossible to find it.

I do not know if Groupe Bull sells but so far I found was use SIMM meanwhile my backplane did not use SIMM modules.

Thank you,
Steven

Hi,

Hopefully, you can help me to find out my Heath/Zenith backplane; #85-3333-02. I struggle to find which Heath/Zenith model that use the backplane. The 286 processor had two bus slots meanwhile my backplane has three bus slots per row. It seems belongs to Intel 386DX. I do not know which model? Also, I tried to search for manuals but seem impossible to find it.

My Zenith 386 backplane is part #85-3414-01. Apparently made 021988. It has six extended bus slots (32-bit?), two 16-bit and one 8-bit slot. I'd have to check the backplane on my 286, but it's buttoned up tight right now.

This one has a separate cpu card with an 80386dx-16 chip on it in one of the extended slots. The other is memory. If memory serves (excuse the pun) this one carries 640k in standard DIPs.

Back