• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. E

Earom

I have a mid 80's Chrysler digital dash and in it has a EAROM which I finaly found to be hopefully a NC7400 NMOS EAROM. Does anybody know how to read and program it? I know this is a digital dash from a car, but it has vintage hardware in it.
  2. E

For Color Computer users!

I finaly refound the RTSI FTP site for Color Computers, looks like more has been added since I was last on! Just about everything COCO is here execpt the game called "Radio Ball" my cassette copy went bad and I can't read it with any emu's or orginal computer...:( ftp://www.rtsi.com/RSDOS/
  3. E

Sierra Xmas program

While digging the Xmas tree and decorations out, I rember the old Sierra Xmas program we ran in the computer lab back in high school. That was a instant hit in school as we put the EGA monitor in the window so all can enjoy! Does anybody else have a story about this classic?
  4. E

Old printers

I have two Tandy printers DMP107 and DMP132 of which the ribbons are dried out from years of sitting. Is there a way to revive old ribbons using the new reinking kits that are out there? Or other kind of inks? I also have a full box of tractor paper thats probly old as the printers too...
  5. E

HDD on a Tandy 1000TL/2

I found this web site and made me boot up my old Tandy 1000 TL and TL/2! Well the TL booted up fine, but the TL/2 the HDD failed. I had a 2nd HDD of the same type:"WD93028-1 20Mb" but found that one had a bad control PCB. I since tried several other under 45Mb Hdd's(ST-157a 44MB and Maxtor...
Back