• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. V

A500 daughter board identification

Hi everyone! Recently picked up my first A500 of off an ebay auction. After pulling out the ram expansion and cutting the battery off, I decided to take a look inside the machine itself. To my surprise, there's a daughter board that I don't recognize from photos of the stock PCB. Can anyone help...
  2. V

IBM PC XT 5160 battery and boot discs

Hey guys, I recently purchased a beautiful example of a 5160, with a hard disk and 5.25in drive. This'll be my first IBM or even IBM compatible. So, I've got a bit if a conundrum. I don't have any boot disks, nor do I have any 5.25in drives that I could use to write. What are my steps from here...
  3. V

Southwest Free: Various MCU devboards

I have a few atmel dev boards and an IO board for cost of shipping, I also have an adapt 11 card, untested but hooking up Vcc and Gnd gives a power LED. Let me know if you want better pictures or anything
  4. V

Hello from Utah

Hey everyone, I'm fairly new to the hobby, so I'm always looking for new stuff. Currently, I own a Timex sinclair in box and a C64 that still needs some repair work. I just finished up a BS in information systems, and run support for a major SAN manufacturer.
  5. V

Southwest WTB: OS install disks & CPU trainers

Hey guys, I'm looking to get OS install disks, be they sealed or unsealed, OS/2 or DR-DOS, doesnt matter. I'm also looking for CPU trainer boards, or similar hardware.
Back