• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. S

Gotek Troubles on Model III

I am running the latest Flash Floppy on a Gotek with Artery AT32F-415CBT17 on a TRS-80 Model III with 48k RAM. The Gotek is connected with the proper cable type from the Gotek to the external floppy edge connector. Drive 1's internal cable is disconnected so the Gotek can be drive 1. My...
  2. S

ADT-Pro like programs for TRS-80??

Hi all: So I recently finished up refurbishing a Model III with upgraded memory. I would like to start getting some disk images written from my PC to actual floppies. I know there are a multitude of ways to do this, however, I am at a disadvantage as I do not have a PC with a legacy 5.25 drive...
  3. S

Kaypro II Keyboard Schematic

Greetings friends: I hope someone might be able to help me out. I am trying to find the schematic to a Kaypro II keyboard. I have done a lot of searching online, including some threads here, but no luck. There were a few variations of keyboard PCBs and I am including a photo here to identify...
  4. S

Kaypro Keyboard trouble

Hi all: I could use some advice and wisdom please. I am troubleshooting a Kaypro 2 keyboard behavior. This is a machine I recently acquired. It boots fine, but when the keyboard is attached it beeps continuously and puts a ‘/‘ the screen continuously. I have: Checked to make sure there wasn’t a...
  5. S

Real disk writing idea via Model 100

All: Posted in an earlier thread about recently acquiring a Model III. My M3 doesn't have an RS-232 card and I don't have an old PC with a 5.25" drive. Here is my thought: Would it be possible to connect a 5.25" drive to a TRS-80 Model 100 and to a Windows based laptop top via RS-232...
  6. S

Newly arrived TRS-80 Model III (26-1062)

Hi friends: I am a relatively new member here on the board. I joined in 8/21 but finally starting to have more personal time to devote to my vintage collection. I recently acquired a TRS-80 Model III, one step closer to having a exemplar of all the machines I used in my youth. :-) That being...
  7. S

Looking for a few specific items

Hi: I'm looking for some items to add to my collection. Wanted: C128 Wide format dot matrix printer DECwriter III (LA120) DM me if you have any of these items. I am located in Alabama Cheers, Mark
Back