• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. R

New Video: Hosting a modern website on a retro HP 200LX Palmtop

Hi everyone! I've just released my latest video on my 90's Palmtop YouTube Channel "Palmtop Tube": "HP 200LX: Hosting a modern website on a Retro DOS Palmtop. Will this crazy idea work ?" This is my largest video yet and took a LOT of work to research, prepare, record and edit. I'd love it...
  2. R

New Video: Will It Play ? Budokan with S2P (MT32) on the HP 200LX Palmtop

HI all, I've just published a new video on my "HP Palmtop Tube" YouTube channel: Will It Play ? Budokan with S2P (MT32) on the HP 200LX Palmtop It uses the Serdaco S2P parallel port General MIDI sound card with MT-32 emulation. Enjoy!, Radiance
  3. R

Running Minix, a UNIX-like Operating System on the HP 200LX DOS Palmtop

Hi all, I'm trying to get a UNIX-like operating system to boot/run on a HP 200LX DOS Palmtop PC from the early 90's... After various options, I settled on Minix 2.0.2 (with special patches and started from DOS). My ultimate goal is, if I can manage the low amount of memory available, to set...
  4. R

Introduction and Info on my HP DOS Palmtop (100/200LX) YouTube Channel.

Hi everyone, I just found this website and forum and I just signed up :) My name is Terrence Vergauwen, I'm currently living in New Zealand since 15 years, after moving here from Belgium. A few months ago I started a new YouTube channel called "HP Palmtop Tube", here's a link to the Main...
Back