• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

Where can I get some good inexpensive 3.5" Floppy disks?

Is nobody reading my posts? You can just buy em new on the interweb-thingy.
  2. M

https://www.popelectronics.nl/diskettes-sony-10-pack-1.44mb-hd-geformatteerd-sonyhd144mb.html
  3. M

Oric Atmos 48k KB repair advice request

Hi jltursan. I took ic23 out. Kb is totally unresponsive. The 4051 scoped out normally. I traced all the kb traces and they connect. Resoldered the kb connector. It gave a repeating u plus keyboard sound before it died. I think I had connected it with the wrong empty pin on the board. Now it...
  4. M

Aha! Found it. Last pin on last Ic didn't have a clock. It looks like this machine has already been salvaged for that chip. It looks very battered. Alas it's IC 23. The Prom. Do you think this can be found somewhere?
  5. M

:love: Thank you. This gives me a fighting chance👊
  6. M

Hi jltursan, Thank you very much for your reply! Apologies for the late thank you, I have been very busy trying to repair and sell my old Amiga which seems to degrade every time I start it. Nevertheless; thank you again. And if I may be so bold; I am very new to getting hands on with...
  7. M

Ls, I'm rebooting this old, but newish, Oric Atmos 48K. At first I blew IC1 by using a wrongly polarised PSU. Replaced that. Some keys were failing, opened it up, inspected and cleaned it. 1 key started repeating endlessly, now no keys work. The board looks pristine, no breaks, bends...
  8. M

I have a substantial amount of DD 3.5" disks here. Haven't checked them for a while but they were in a sealed container. I am currently working on reactivating my old Amiga 1200 and some QL's. Testing them has been a bit of a rough deal since windows 10 won't let me use my old IDE FDD. The Amiga...
  9. M

Microvitec CUB rgb Sync-a vs. Sync-b ql/oric

Hi G4ugm, Thanks for the reply. It's definitely one of the oldest models. Can t read the number on the back... it's that old😁 Thing is still; how do I connect the single rgb Sync from the oric atmos to the Sync-A & Sync-b on the Input on the monitor? I m guessing that those are horizontal and...
  10. M

Microvitec CUB rgb Sync-a vs. Sync-b ql/oric

Ls, I'm busy cleaning and, trying to, repair my dad's old computer collection. Question is as much about the CUB monitor as an oric Atmos. But I figured the CUB would be surely known here. Oric not so sure. So I posted this here. I've got a working cable for the sinclair Ql 8pin rgb to the...
Back