• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

Restoring an HP Vectra 386s/25: can't get motherboard out of the case

Hi folks, I found an old HP Vectra 386s/25 in a barn and am trying to restore it. It was in pretty bad shape when I found it. I don't have much experience with restoring old equipment so I'm going to be making plenty of newbie mistakes :) The CMOS battery had of course leaked its...
  2. M

Hello friends!

Hi folks, nice to meet you all. I live in the San Fransisco Bay Area. When I'm not running after my kids, I'm tinkering with a 486dx2-66 that a generous coworker gave me. As far as vintage computers go, there are three that had a big impact in my life: a 486dx2-66, a Compaq Presario 2262, and a...
  3. M

California WTB Sound Blaster CT-38 speakers

Looking to buy Sound Blaster CT-38 speakers. I'm located in California, but willing to buy if shipping isn't too expensive.
  4. M

California WTB Compaq Presario 22xx series (2262 / 2286 or others with Cyrix M2 CPU)

WTB Compaq Presario 22xx series (2262 / 2286 or others with Cyrix M2 CPU, not the AMD K6 variants) I'm located in California, but willing to buy if shipping isn't too expensive. Specs: https://www.elhvb.com/mobokive/archive/compaq/presario/Presario%2022xx/index.html Thanks
Back