• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. B

Wanted: Working Seagate ST157R hard drive

Hello ! Long time.......... Does a complete Hardcard interest you ? bobwatts EartH
  2. B

8 bit Bonanza !

Hi Gang ! Was going through some stuff. Have decided to liquidate almost everything. I *think* years ago 8 bit stuff was hot, very sought after, and I don't know if people are still seeking stuff, we'll see. If I'm wrong, please someone straighten me out, won't hurt my feeling. ( I only have...
  3. B

Three ( yes, 3! ) Packard Bell Corner Computers ( plus other stuff )

Hi Gang ! If anyone living near the Cincinnati Ohio area is looking for a Packard Bell Corner Computer, I have three for sale. I have had them for well over 10 years and I guess it's time for 'em to go. I will also throw in a lot of original Packard Bell restore CD's, and a sizeable amount of...
  4. B

Vintage stuff in Loveland Ohio

Hi Gang ! Only a few more days of vacation left, the weather is perfect, and I have made up my mind. For many years (since mid 90's) I have been hoarding old vintage computer stuff. Also over the years, I have given away, thrown away, or traded off/sold about four or five pickup truck loads of...
  5. B

Packard Bell collection for sale

Hi Gang ! I have a modest Packard Bell collection that I am toying around with the idea of selling. ..........vast amount of post deleted......... ..... and a poster is right. Without details, I'm wasting peoples time. I'll get some pics and condition...
  6. B

Massive lot of IBM PS/2 items, most very valuable

Hello. I have a collection of IBM Server type computers. Most of you know what this stuff means: IBM Server 500 IBM Server 720 ( 6 Pentium CPU’s installed ) IBM Server Model 9595A ( with Pentium T4 complex upgrade) IBM Server Model 9595 ( with T3 150MHz upgrade complex ) IBM Server Model 9585...
  7. B

AT vs XT PSU (difference )?

Hi Gang ! I'm getting ready to pitch a massive pile of PSU's, but want to keep a few for future "projects". As I was going through these, it occurs to me that there might be a difference between AT and XT PSU's, but I can't remember what it is, nor can I find it searching. Anyone know the...
Back