• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. E

Hello From NY Metro Area

Nice to meet you as well!
  2. E

New England Want to buy Basic/APL IBM 5100

Here are the photos of some of the cassettes. I have more but I have to dig them up.
  3. E

Also regarding the $10,000 that sounds it has gone up a lot in 2 weeks? I did not know that bid existed but i know one that sold less than $2500 back in May, 25th this year so why is the price so random? I also talked to some IBM people in my area and all of them have different price points on...
  4. E

When I get back to my home in a few days, ill take a look at the data cassettes. Ill ask my friend about them, but he gave them to me a while ago since I am into 70s technology.
  5. E

Hello From NY Metro Area

Hi, I am from the NY Metro Area My main interest in vintage computers are mostly from the 70s. I have the skills necessary to keep maintenance and operations of older machines. Some computers in my collection include Altair 8800, random assortment of prototype computers, and early Apple...
  6. E

How should I introduce myself?
  7. E

About 7 years ago, I have acquired from a friend a bunch of Data Cassettes that are pretty huge for an IBM 5100. Does anybody have one that they are willing to sell? I would like it to have the option to switch between APL and Basic languages since I do not know what is on the Data Cassettes...
Back