• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. R

Australia WTB: Micronik Scandex external scandoubler for Amiga

Hi. I am looking to buy a Scandex external scandoubler by Micronik for the Commodore Amiga. Request posted elsewhere also. Thanks.
  2. R

Olivetti M300-02E drive issues

I bought a non-booting Olivetti M300-02E recently. It has an issue with the drives, both floppy and hdd. The floppy is an Epson SMD-1000. The HDD is a WD Caviar 2120 125mb unit. On bootstrapping, after first diagnostics the HDD gives a disk error. I don't know if it is a hard error or not...
  3. R

Getting sound out of a Model 1 TRS-80

Hi. I've been trying to make a noise with my TRS-80 model 1. I have a CCR-81 tape deck with the 3 leads connected. Running a game, in this case Zaxxon, the CCR-81 led lights but no sound from the speaker or an earphone. This is when record is pressed down. I've tried with 3 connectors, no remote...
  4. R

Unknown TI Item

I have received an Amiga software box with a Texas Instruments piece that looks either like an IC puller or printer ribbon channel. Could anyone identify this please? Thanks.
  5. R

The School Years

Hello and Greetings from Tasmania. I've just managed to gather the machines I used throughout school in the 70's-80's. These were property of the school in question at the time and we didn't buy the same. We actually went with a Colecovision (didn't get the ADAM but I'm glad I have one) and an...
  6. R

Greetings from Tasmania, Australia...

Hi. My name is Richard and I'm currently playing around with a model 1 TRS-80 which I hope to have functioning soon. I've been toying and collecting vintage items since 2016; mainly Commodore Amiga computers and some Atari ST and Falcon bits. My first computer experience was a Model 1 TRS-80 in...
Back