• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. Venger

Why did this Apple II Plus sell for almost $1k?

In my efforts to better understand the market I want to know - There seems to be no rhyme or reason with some of these auctions. Apple ii plus sells for almost $1k...
  2. Venger

Is this IIe Platinum worth repairing?

Got this IIe Platinum on EBay. When I got the sent notification and saw that it was a pawnshop I found out why I didn’t have to pay a lot for this muffler. To give you just an idea, the Escape key was recently glued on as evidence by the still tacky glue. So I got her opened up and cleaned off...
  3. Venger

Why did this Apple II only sell for $710?

I’m watching eBay and trying to learn before picking one of these up…. Why did this Apple II not sell for $5k+ Like some of the others? Was it because it didn’t have a matching serial numbered monitor? Thanks in advance.
  4. Venger

Graphics tablet

I’m curious on peoples thoughts and opinions on the apple graphics tablet. Obviously it isn’t super sophisticated but is it fun to you with? What is a good price for: Tablet:? Interface card:? Pen:? Please and thanks in advance. ETA- Yes I can check eBay, and I have, but curious what a “good...
  5. Venger

Official Apple II joysticks ATM2002 or ATM2012 or??????

Howdy, First question - Is there a official or unofficial ALL KNOWING Wiki for Apple II products? Secondly, Im in the market for a joystick. While looking I found all kinds of different ones but for the sake of this thread I am only interested in official Apple products. Im curious to the...
  6. Venger

My Apple IIe and Apple IIGS - Starting from scratch. Enjoy the ride, the pitfalls, the fails and the fun.

So I recently purchased these two beauties and I am here to share my journey. OK, Im here because Im going to need some help but I will "give back to the board" by sharing my journey so the next time a dummy like me finds this place and this hobby they can save a little time learning from my...
  7. Venger

Noob having a mid life crisis - Wife wondering why I bought a 35+y/o cpu

How did I get into this so late? Played with all these growing up. I bought a Apple IIgs last week and Im about to replace the battery. Looking into buying a nice Apple IIe and then get some expansion cards. Good news is I have experience with Dos as a kid. Bad News is that we once input...
Back