• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. G

Yahoo Groups

Is anyone else here affected by the recent Yahoo Groups turmoil? What are your plans? I was part of several groups. One has fully made the transition to groups.io by paying the premium fee (before it went up 2x) and doing groups.io's transfer process. Two groups (from one organization) have...
  2. G

free: Osborne Executive computer software manuals

These are available on my local Freecycle group. I'm not interested in them. However, I recognize that someone on this forum might be. If you'd like me to pick them up and ship them to you, let me know via PM soon. I don't have any more detail about them other than what's in the freecycle...
  3. G

Amiga 2000

I have an Amiga 2000 that was given to me. I don't know much about it and it's not the sort of thing I collect. According to the previous owner, it was purchased in the early '90s for video work, used a little bit, then sat on a shelf for about 20 years. I haven't tried to power it on. It...
  4. G

Apple IIe software on my local Freecycle group

This showed up on my local freecycle list: OFFER: Apple software This is Apple IIe educational software for children. There are Microzines, The Game Show, Story Board, Print Shop and more. Please take all. Some can be used with Apple IIPlus or IIGS as well. I'm not interested in it, but if...
  5. G

Looking for someone w/ a KIM-1 to try something, testing the 6530 RRIOT

Background: I have a KIM-1 that does not have either of the MOS 6530 RRIOTs. I have been able to get the board working by constructing an external circuit with a 6532 RIOT, an EPROM, glue logic, etc. I even have it running the exact KIM-1 ROM binaries encoded into my EPROM. I'm now ready to...
  6. G

Wanted: MOS 6530-002 RRIOT for a KIM-1

Hey all, I know this is a long-shot. I'm looking for the 40-pin 6530-002 RRIOT (ROM-RAM-IO-Timer) chip that would go in a KIM-1's U2 socket. Thanks, Gilbert
Back