• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. genobombino

4032 crt replacement

Im guessing i just dont have a lot of luck with pets. Got another post, this one is for a commodore pet 4032. I just got it in the mail today, and the monitor looks a little "scratched". Anybody know of an in stock, direct replacement that is prefferably a green hue?
  2. genobombino

Pet doesnt communicate with MSD-SD2

Hey guys. So after fixing the flickering screen, and finding an odd fix to a garbled screen with a tynemouth board; i have successfully gotten my commodore pet 2001-8 into "somewhat" working order I have a legend of a disk drive, the MSD-SD2, which i know works, as i have used it on my c64 to...
  3. genobombino

Commodore pet 4032 replacement keycaps

After repairing my 2001 model, I have happened accross a 4032 model pet missing the shift lock key. Would anybody know where i can get my hands on a good replacement for the spring, plunger, and shiftlock keycap? Any help would be appreciated, thank you. -Giovanni
  4. genobombino

Commodore pet flickering screen

I really need help with this. I have an original 2001-8 commodore pet with 6540 rom and 6550 ram chips. I bought it off of ebay for a ridiculous price with the description reading (screen powers on and functions fine). Yet, since Ive plugged it in, all i have a problem with IS the screen. So...
Back