• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. D

Colecovision Adam floppy drive info

Hi all - I recently managed to find a 5.25 floppy drive for my Adam system and was wondering if anyone had any of the info or specs on it, perhaps a digital copy of the manual that came with it? I have been poking around on the net looking for some more info on it but haven't found much as of...
  2. D

Various Items - Apple/Commodore more to come

Hi all, In an effort to increase space and pacify my wife, I would like to see some duplicate items I have go to good homes. I will be adding to this list as I work through what I have stored. Here are a few items to get started. Drop me a PM if you are interested in anything. I know some of...
  3. D

SPR 2800A Elephant II Eprom Programmer

Hi all - I wasn't sure where the best place would be for advice on this piece of hardware, hope it is ok that I posted in this section. I just inherited the titled unit from a friend of mine. Sherrex Systems out of Edmonton, Alberta produced the unit, and the sticker date on it is 1987. I...
  4. D

Opinions on the value of this package?

Hi all, I came across this lot locally. The seller has a price on it that I think is rather unrealistic, but I thought I would post it without the price he is asking and get opinions on what everyone else might consider paying for it. I have talked with the fellow and seen pics, all seems in...
  5. D

C64 video problems

Hi all, This is a frustrating situation for me, lol...here are the details, perhaps someone has some thoughts on it. - 3 commodore monitors (2x1702, 1x1084s) all verified working on a C128 and a Vic-20 as well as a 64C - 1 working C64C (the while revision) tested on the monitors without...
  6. D

Science Fair Digital Computer Kit

Interesting little Tandy/Radio Shack kit I picked up, manual in it dated 1977. One of those Science Fair electronics kits they sold, this one is a Digital computer kit - no chips of any type involved. Just 10 slide switches with 10 posts each and 10 mini bulbs wired in powered by a couple C...
  7. D

Commodore items

Hi all...spring again, and in order to keep my marriage from derailing I need to make sure as much stuff goes OUT of the house as I bring in during the yard sale explosion that is coming :) Here is a quick list of items I would like to pass along. The computers include power supplies. Drop me...
  8. D

Masterom 64 replacement chip

Hey all, I have an item recently acquired (complete luck, in with a box of Commodore stuff I bought) that I was hoping someone might have more info on. Its a Kernal ROM replacement for the C64 called Masterom 64. Back of the package reads that its a physical replacement for the kernal rom...
  9. D

LanPar 5150 clone

I've got a 5150 clone, a LanPar, that I would like to move along to make some room. Its basically came to me as a parts machine, it has two non original half height 5.25s. It powers up, but I have not tested it fully (one of those 'grab it because its there and put it on the shelf and never...
  10. D

A Haul

Well, unfortunately this one doesn't have a very high ratio of vintage parts, but I thought people might still find it interesting :) I hornswaggled my brother and his truck into pulling a cattle trailer (not a big trailer, just a smaller one that my friend owns) to a small town outside the city...
  11. D

Hello from Saskatchewan

Hi all, just joined from Saskatchewan, Canada :) I've visited the site numerous times over the last couple years for information etc, but for some silly reason never joined the forum. Much to my wife's dismay, I have a respectable pile of 1970s and 1980s era systems, focusing a lot on 8-bit...
Back