• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. A

Sharp PC-3100 - Won't Turn On - Changed Batteries - Was Working OK Before

Hi, Hope someone can please advise how I can get Sharp PC-3100 to turn on again. It was working fine, but I didn't use it for some time and now it won't turn on. I replaced the backup battery with a new CR2032 and then the (3) AA batteries with new batteries. It supposed to turn on when you...
  2. A

Sharp PC-3100 - Boot Error! - Help Needed

Hi, Was using 3100 when it stopped working. Tried reset but nothing happened. So, thought maybe a battery went dead. Was really difficult to get the 3rd AA battery out. Had to knock on the end of the palmtop to try and get battery close to the opening to get it out. Replaced batteries and...
  3. A

Tidalwave PS-1000 (or a clone of it) Palmtop PC - User Manual

Hi, Recently acquired a nice condition Tidalwave (or a clone of it, as it is not branded) PS-1000. Have tried finding a 'User Manual' for this, but so far, no luck. Does anyone know where I can download a copy of the manual? I assume there was one for these palmtops.....at least I hope so...
  4. A

How to Get SRAM Card Working on Sharp PC 3100 and Tidalwave PS-1000

Hi, Hope someone can help with getting SRAM card working on my HP 200LX and recently acquired Sharp PC 3100 and Tidalwave PS-1000 palmtops. Just received a Pretec 2MB SRAM card SN5002. Installed a new battery. When I put the card into my HP 200LX, I get: A:\> DIR Not ready for reading...
Back