• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. Patojanet

Sharp PC-7000 - space for internal upgrades?

Thank you! I understand you perfectly, and I will also say that these are the only such clear photographs of this electronic board. Just if you can, do you know if the ROM chip you see has copies somewhere on the Internet? Kind regards
  2. Patojanet

Oh!!! Thank you, this will help me a lot. I will wait for your photo. Likewise, if you decide to sell it on eBay, I'll stay tuned. Best regards and thank you.
  3. Patojanet

Please share a photo of your PC7000 video card. Best regards and thank you
  4. Patojanet

Sharp PC7000/7100 Expansion chassis recreation

Thanks for the info, but do you know of a way to force monochrome video output from the PC7000? Kind regards
  5. Patojanet

Sharp PC7000/7100 Expansion chassis recreation

Hello, do you know if an mda card could be connected to the board you created? , and a query how did you connect a gotek unit to the pc7000? Thank you and congratulations on your achievements
  6. Patojanet

I've been wanting to connect an external display to my pc7000 for a long time, I don't have the cga card and the integrated display looks very poor, has anyone got the cga card schematics or a way to force monochrome video output from the motherboard? Greetings!
  7. Patojanet

VGA to MDA Adapter for IBM Monochrome Monitor?

Hi, I found an interesting article that talks about exactly what we need, it's from 1989 and from a magazine called Elektor, it talks about an "easy to build" adapter but I'm not so sure about that. Do you know of anyone who has done a circuit like this? I attach the link of the article in...
Back