• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. T

Looking for documentation: Toshiba Satellite A55-S106

Hi. It's been a while since I last posted here. I dug up this particular laptop recently, and I haven't had a lot of luck finding documentation for it. I was able to find an old user's manual that gave me an idea of the ports on the outside (RGB port, PC Card slot, hard drive, etc), but I have...
  2. T

Compatible drivers for floppy drives on IBM PS/1 2155?

It has been a long time since I last posted. A while ago, I was constantly running into POST code issues with a replacement floppy drive for this machine. Since then, I was able to find a 3.5in floppy drive to go with the 5.25in that I had with it, found the right kind of cable to hook both of...
  3. T

Midwest Combo Floppy Drive compatible with an IBM PS/1 2155-24M

I've been having issues regarding the floppy drive for this machine. It originally came with a combo unit, but the original was unusable as there were black marks all over the connector board, so it was swapped with a standard 5.25" drive. However, I've been running into configuration issues...
  4. T

LazyGameReviews sent me here.

Where to start. Okay: my name is Tony, and I've been using computers since I was a kid in the early 90s. My old grade school was filled with Apple II computers, and I first used DOS in the early 90s with games like Stunts, Doom, and Commander Keen. A few months ago, I dug up my ma's old...
  5. T

POST error 662 on IBM PS/1 - Model 2155

I dug up my ma's old IBM to work on for a class I was taking, and I'm still trying to get it into complete working shape. Most everything on this computer is still functioning properly despite not having been touched for over 20 years, but the original floppy drive (a combo unit) had a lot of...
Back