• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. N

Fujitsu MO 3 1/2 drive doesn't recognize disks

Hi I have a 3 1/2 magneto-optic drive from fujitsu - model m2512a and it is not reading or even recognizing the disks The drive is detected by Adaptec SCSI card and Windows lists it as drive D: When I insert a disk it will spin up and the head will move once or twice as if it is attempting to...
  2. N

Brackets for expansion cards

Hi I have several cards that are missing the brackets to attach them to the PC case in the expansion slots and I was wondering if there is somewhere where we can get a specific one or order without paying some absurd ebay price... I know there are a myriad of different types and I am missing...
  3. N

Help with ST-11R disk controller

Hello everyone I have a Seagate ST-250R hard drive and got the information that this is actually a drive for RLL encoding and not an MFM So I searched around and came to the knowledge that the best controller for this drive is the ST-11R since this drive uses some special 31 sectors per track...
  4. N

Southern Europe Amber monitor

LoL Who doesn't want an amber monitor :-) I have been hunting for one for months but they are hard to find
Back