• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. J

Green 753 battery project.

Currently waiting for strips and a terminal welding machine so i can do more on the battery. Haven't had chance todo more modeling, my Acer Nitro 5 laptop seams to have an overheating issue which is causing it to sleep randomly.
  2. J

Logitech Wingman Precision Gamepad issue.

Well...... It appears my issue resolved itself somehow........ NO clue how it fixed itself...
  3. J

Not yet, been short on cash. House taxes make crap REALLY hard.
  4. J

I have started trying to 3d model a new case for the batteries. Going to take a while, going to try TinkerCad and Google Sketch Up. TinkerCad makes things a bit simpler, and prints don't need repairing after export. Sketch Up makes the designing more accurate, but I usually have issues with...
  5. J

Well so far no luck on figuring this issue out at all... annoying, can't try my flight stick as i don't know wherr it is currently...
  6. J

Having a strange issue with my gamepad, think it could be a driver issue or something like that. Anyhow, works, tested with Wolfenstein 3D, press left and acts like stuck. Verified with 3 DOS programs to check controllets, gets stuck left, and little up according to the test. After few moments...
  7. J

Compact Flash adapter

What's odd to me is, it can't play audio cds, but the driver disk installed an app to play them.
  8. J

Compact Flash adapter

I remember those all too well. first pc was a Tandy 286, still building mine everytime since I assembled my 486 DX4/100Mhz from old parts. It wouldn't even read the disc, but don't matter. Don't use cds much anymore, so no big deal.
  9. J

As requested here is the color pin out on the power connector, in case anyone needs to repair their connector, like my original ones needs. Not sure what the Black and Red wires as far as the power signal on them, haven't checked them yet.
  10. J

Compact Flash adapter

I got these 5 512Mb as I was low on cash and wasn't sure if they'd work or not, so figured it was better to risk alittle cash then more, but I plan on bigger ones, now that I know they work. I installed Win 3.11 already, so far only issue I have had was the optical drive, not playing music...
  11. J

Compact Flash adapter

Well, a 512 Mb IDE DOM, an Amazon adapter and Rufus and my Green 753 is up and running! Might see about larger drives!
  12. J

Just a small note, I had my Green laptop fail to power up lately, nada, so while I wait for replacement, I took the plug apart and noticed this, the dark twisted pair, ground probly came off when I toot the plug apart, but the red one, seams to be the issue, not sure if I can resolder that, but...
  13. J

Have you found any power supplies yet?
  14. J

Compact Flash adapter

I know, i've seen couple here n there with black plastic around the pins, not often though. I've got 2 i can try, need to download the software and try my card out, haven't had time to mess with it lately.
  15. J

Never heard of them, but they ave the chip like 10 times cheaper so that helps ALOT. Thanks. No its fine, planning on making new battery packs using my 3d printer. Going to make a schematic of the board in it, so i know how it works to make it simpler, but will rebuild my batteries as well.
  16. J

Compact Flash adapter

Is this the one? Link didn't work... I have 2 diff ones, haven't tried the other, but will download software to try and make the CF card work. Haven't been able to get on forums at all Norton 360 for gamers is blocking forums saying they are dangerous??... so had to use phone.
  17. J

Compact Flash adapter

I will think about the custom bios, don't wanna screw it up permanently... lol i ordered an adapter, mentioned DOM so hope it works, all else fails I can diy it.
  18. J

Compact Flash adapter

I need one that fixes the pin flipping issue. I am not sure if what i found is whats needed or if i need to make a quick pcb design to fix it.
  19. J

Compact Flash adapter

Ok, I have the IDE DOMs and need an adapter. I guess can't just use male-to-male headers as apperently pinout is flipped/mirrored, so I found these on amazon. would these be whats needed? Thanks Adapter 1 Adapter 2
  20. J

Going to keep a record of reverse engineering 2 batteries, and making new ones available. So on the first post, I have one torn appart, and I need to remove the corrosion on the batteries, and I am already looking at the battery managment circuit inside. So far it looks pretty simple, but the...
Back