• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. H

486dx CHIPS and Technologies motherboard

Yeah. Started failing after a few days… currently searching for another model. Fingers crossed. Thanks again!
  2. H

Micronics 09-00081-62 Rev. B2 486DX

Hey guys, just got the power lines working on this Micronics: But, I still scratching my head on why I see power up on the diagnosis card, but no tests are running (just dashes). Could it be that the Bios is fried? No video or sound output. Trying to figure out where to start replacing...
  3. H

Some more cleaning, and she is back to life... thank you all!
  4. H

Thanks for clarifying. I don't see any identifier of the manufacturer on mine. So I guess it is just another 'generic'. I thought that the Bios Id would give me a hint, but couldn't find any references to DN1429 which I think should identify the manufacturer (assuming the chip was not swapped)
  5. H

Hey there, Trying to confirm this motherboard is CHIPS and Technologies (1st time I hear about this manufacturer), and maybe get a manual if anybody can point me to it. I got it back to life after repairing a couple traces that were causing short circuit in the 12V line (see repaired traces on...
  6. H

ABIT 386 AMI BIOS needed!

Hi, I have exactly the same Bios Id and I am researching who is the manufacturer of that motherboard. Do you have more information about it? Thanks in advance
Back