• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. J

Help needed with setup & useage of Willem EPROM Programmer V508 version PCB50B

yeah its SST49fl0003a - not STI ha ha - typo - i think it has something to do with the downloaded gigabyte bios file not matching the way the original bios is setup on the chip - . So u did give me a clue - expected 00 but got 25 - there is a section on the main willem flash page bottom...
  2. J

HI just an update in what i can see in the buffer when i load a bios - the original bios has FF ( empty) from $000000 to $01FF00 and starts the bios language at $020000 being the next line - where as any of the new bioses start the language at $000000 in the first row - so the FF area that must...
  3. J

Hi modem - thanks - imeant the blue Vpp jumperblock is all the same dip switch settings for a gigabyte skt478 mobos - not the bios chip - ive got the same chip as the original one - sti49fl0003a - and yes when i erase the buffer is all FF so its erasing - and i can reprogram the original bios...
  4. J

Hi - sorry to hijack/ask in this thread but im stuck using a willem programmer as well - ive got the PCB5.0T- with a XP PC - using the EEPROM willem PCB5c software , ive set the jumper block (itsall the same for gigabyte boards) , found the matching bios chip and i can read a chip , i can erase...
Back