• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. R

Getting a Gotek to work with a Toshiba Satellite 110CS

Might want to recheck as R4 appears to go to pin 6 & pin 34
  2. R

Thank you that has helped, don’t suppose you know which pins the resistors are attached to by any chance? I can work out I think R3 to R7 but R1 & 2 go under the connector.
  3. R

Cheers, from the looks of it some lines have pull up resistors too.
  4. R

Just been reading your post with interest, I'm working on a Toshiba T1850 & plan on putting a GoTek in mine. Any chance you could also show the mod on the pin 8 please?
  5. R

Toshiba T1850

I've now got myself a SD to IDE adapter & after flashing a modded firmware to the adapter the laptop now detects it as a 120MB hard drive perfectly, but I need to install MS DOS & WIndows onto the SD card but without a floppy drive I cant do this. I was wondering if there was a floppy emulator...
  6. R

Toshiba T1850

I’ve flipped the driver over and it’s definitely moving the central disc, I also put it back over the right way and could see it was moving. The only part that’s not moving is the head, but I have seen the head move a few times when the laptop boots up
  7. R

Toshiba T1850

Hi, I’ve recently purchase a Toshiba T1850 fully working except for glitchy screen and floppy drive issue. I fixed the screen by recapping the old capacitors with smd capacitors and it works like a charm now (attached photos), but my main issue is the floppy drive which is a EME-278T. I’ve...
Back