• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. P

Cf-XTreme - testing phase

Hello guys, only to show what's going on here. Just assembled. This is a prototype of ISA board with IDE controller, CF slot (still missing) and memory expansion (2+2 Mb ram) This is a project we started to think about almost two years ago. Finally we did it. Next days we will test it, hoping...
  2. P

CFXtreme for older XT

hello guys, I hope this is the right section of forum for this kind of announce. We are working on a new concept board with ide controller + ram expansion (2mb) for XT systems. (8 bit ISA) Not only IDE hard disks: Compact Flash modules will be supported The board will support a future ram...
  3. P

Samsung S5200 laptop - Need help

Hello, just rescued the above laptop in very good conditions. It have SCSI controller onboard (not ide, not mfm) It is a 286 based cpu, but I found a 386 upgrade installed on it! (a very strange adapter-tower inserted in a 286 socket) The net doesn't talk about this model, I don't know nothing...
  4. P

Alphatronic P30 - troubles, need help

Hello, I'm shelved with my Alphatronic P30 computer. I bought it in "death" state, and after start fixing the power supply and minor component around, the restoring operations has stopped due the message you can see in the attached picture. When I switch it on, it show "Reset" word first, and...
  5. P

Apple II - Keyboard controller Hack

In case someone need it, I've published a project to solve the faulty keyboard controller chip on Apple II. The site is in italian language, (sorry, my english and webmaster skill it sucks) but you can use St. Google to translate it. Anyway, the download button is in english language :)...
  6. P

Pet 8296 w/o keyboard

As in topic. I saved a nice 8296 from trash, but keyboard is missing. I'm looking for a spare keyboard (working or not) to buy, or any modding/trick to use another keyboard, even if an adapter is needed. Any help will be apreciated. Thank you
  7. P

Apple II GS in trouble

Hello everybody, please forgive me for my poor english. I've just saved a complete Apple II GS (rev. 01) from flooding. https://plus.google.com/photos/101473927066969461358/albums/5810025726339113409?authkey=CMm4qvSfo6SsjAE even if the computer seems to be gone, I succeed to clean it up sand...
Back