• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. S

Sharp PC-5000

Just wondering, in order to turn on a Sharp PC-5000 does the battery pack have to be plugged in.
  2. S

How to save to disk.

Does anybody know how to save a program that has been written in assembly to a floppy (Apple IIe) I tried "BSAVE PROGRAM,A$300,L$18" with a program that began line 300 and was 18 bytes long and I get syntax error. Is this even an Applesoft command. Bear in mind I have only begun to explore the...
  3. S

Apple II+ call-151

I have an Apple II+ which is the european "Europlus" version and recently I have been learning machine language from a book. I have always been able to enter the moniter fine by typing call-151 but now it has suddenly changed, when I type call-151 I get to the moniter but this time it displays...
  4. S

Apple IIe Platinum Disk Drives

I recently got an Apple IIe Platinum that came with two 5 1/4 disk drives (the ones that you plug drive 1 in, then drive 2 plugs into the back of drive 1. When I first powered the machine on it booted a disk fine, I was trying different disks in this drive then suddenly it won't read any disks...
Back