• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. P

SMD controllers

Were there ever any SMD controller cards for the PC? Add me to the list of those wishing to read data from old SMD disks...
  2. P

TI/Cyrix 486slc/e cpu

Does anyone have a datasheet for the TI or Cyrix 486slc/e CPU? I need to find a pinout for one of these, all I have been able to locate is the pinout for the 386sx - this gives me most of the info I need but the 'unused' pins of the 386 sx were used for cache and power management on the 486slc...
  3. P

zilog z8002 cpu

Hello everyone, I am building a small board with a Zilog z8002, some memory, etc. I found two Z8002 data books in .pdf on bitsavers, but each describes the z8002's reset behavior differently: one says that it fetches the FCW, then the program counter, beginning at address 0004, the other says it...
  4. P

TI TX486SLC/E 25 - is it 3.3v or 5v?

I have a bunch of these CPUs, in their original packaging (some kind of tape for automated manufacturing). From what I remember, the pinout is the same as a 386sx. But I have not been able to find a data sheet for them. Does anyone know if these are 3.3v or 5v parts? I'd like to use them in a...
  5. P

AS400 UPS battery

My AS400 9406-620 has an internal UPS, with two battery assemblies. The parts and repair manual PDF I have has the battery replacement procedure, and it says that a battery test must be performed to reset the 60-day battery test timer. But it does not say how to run the battery test. I assume...
  6. P

5250 emulation card software

If anybody needs a cheap 5250 connection for an as/400 console, there's a free DOS 5250 package on the IBM FTP site ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/networking/pub/products/5250/lite5250.exe I used this software with a 5250 PCI adapter I got from ebay. Since I already had a DOS PC around, it was much...
  7. P

Ibm as400 9406-620

How difficult is it going to be to find the OS for one of these beasts? There's one available locally but it has no OS installed on it, and they don't have the media (or anything else)
Back