• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

386/486 MOtherboard for sale

BillT356

Experienced Member
I have a EDOM International Corp. motherboard for sale.
Model # A386-33/40C (MA012). It has a TI 486DLC-40BGA cpu and a IIT 4C87DLC-40 coprocessor installed. Support chips are an OPTI and SIRUS. Board has one 8 bit and 6 16 bit slots. Also included is the owner's manual.
Make offer and shipping is a flat rate box. Or pick-up in south jersey.
Thanks for looking.

Do you have a video card with this board? ISA video cards on ebay are such a ripoff. Also would help if it had RAM because right now I only have pentium I SIMMs and mac-compatible SIMMs.

Last edited:
I have an ISA VGA card and Controler card that I can add to the package. The board has 8 meg of ram installed. I also have a few complete 486 systems. Were do you live?

8mb is perfect. I would really like a complete 486 system but they might cost too much to ship. I'm all the way in San Diego, California. Another person from Brazil just contacted me with a newer 486 board but he hasn't replied for a while. If he doesn't reply or if we can't agree on a price, I'll get back to you. Please put it on hold so no one else takes it, even if I don't buy from you I'll still let you know. Finally, I would like to know shipping price for a complete desktop. Thanks

Back