• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

3Com 1221 8 Bit Etherlink Card jumper settings

djfitzgerald

Experienced Member
Good morning, folx! I am trying to install a 3Com 1221 8 Bit Etherlink Card into my 5155. Does anyone have documentation on the jumper settings, so that I can get the dang thing running without conflicting with my video card?

The snark is unhelpful. I was searching for "3Com 1221 8 Bit Etherlink Card", "3Com 1221 8 Bit Etherlink Card jumper settings", and "3Com 1221" only getting "parts recyclers" ads and ebay listings.

Sometimes I have the same issue with searching for things which ends up being quite annoying. But usually after some time I find what I need, sometimes not lol. Did you end up getting everything working? I'm going to be doing an install of an 8-bit 3Com 7920 Etherlink II (3c503) on my 5150 within the next week. A rundown of your install process would be great to hear along with any tips you have!

Sometimes I have the same issue with searching for things which ends up being quite annoying. But usually after some time I find what I need, sometimes not lol. Did you end up getting everything working? I'm going to be doing an install of an 8-bit 3Com 7920 Etherlink II (3c503) on my 5150 within the next week. A rundown of your install process would be great to hear along with any tips you have!

I'm just getting back to this project now. Did you have any luck?

Back