• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

5155 - any interest? (UK)

pearce_jj

Veteran Member
I have a working 5155 twin FDD that I am looking to find a new home for. This has been my hardware development machine so expect it's condition to be somewhat well used.

Screen is good. Power supply quiet. 256k on board RAM plus expansion card. V20 CPU I think. Original blue IBM Bag included.

It is missing the case screws and the secondary floppy scratches disks. The keyboard sometimes goes a bit mad, usually working fine after a few minutes of power on time and perhaps a bit of a tap on the table.

This is located in Kent, UK, ME9 and will be collection only because it's heavy and fragile.

Please send PM if interested.

Back