• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

A singl Commodore Key

steveuk

Experienced Member
Required Cheap or Free Minus (-) key one next to the £ and + for the C64, or a Very cheap Compleate Working Keyboard, for the Slim style computer not sure if all my other keys work>??
Drean_Commodore_64C.jpg

Send me a PM with price + Postal cost.. Location London UK
If price is right i pay, if FREE thats be greate, just need it to test out some hardware, then will proberly get rid of it.

Cheers
Steve

Last edited:
Do you just need a keycap, or has the plastic pin broken off? Or is even the rubber plunger missing? While I don't have any spare keycaps at the moment and international shipping would be a bit too expensive, it is good to know how bad your C64 is. If the plunger still is there with a broken pin inside, you can still press it and check for function. It is just a bit hard to remove the broken pin and install a new one. I don't even know where to find them, although it should be a very common type of item you can buy or produce from pretty much anything.

Do you just need a keycap, or has the plastic pin broken off? Or is even the rubber plunger missing? While I don't have any spare keycaps at the moment and international shipping would be a bit too expensive, it is good to know how bad your C64 is. If the plunger still is there with a broken pin inside, you can still press it and check for function. It is just a bit hard to remove the broken pin and install a new one. I don't even know where to find them, although it should be a very common type of item you can buy or produce from pretty much anything.

ok all i need it the plastic key and a Spring, as i took the shift lock off and put that inplace to make keyboard run better as with the key missing it made it fill like it was being pressded down all the time making it do (------------) all the time ince i put another key onit it stoped. So it just a Key and spring postage proble be $1 to send that..lol For a full leyboard that be like $5-$10 maybe.?

Steve

Back