• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Abog club inc

kiyotewolf

Experienced Member
I have a computer club, now a computer company, 2 months old, for making classic computer/retro redeux/new age/DSi/PC/Windows etc etc (even Mac Classic QuickBasic) games.

In a short while, (5 years?) the company should be on it's feet enough to go mainstream.

In the mean time, I'm advancing club members from CLUB MEMBER to PAID EMPLOYEE. Everything is PART TIME PART TIME, and BELOW MINIMUM WAGE, for NOW..

I am going to parcel out work as well in the WORK FROM HOME arena, cause I can deploy whole workstations or simply the workstation software via teh intrawebs.

If you can create, or if you can consult, (generate ideas or comment on ideas), please msg me.

You can be a club member first, or an employee first, your choosing.

http;//www.abogclubinc.webs.com

The site sucks, but I'm too busy to learn HTML/CSS/VBSCRIPT fully yet. That's my hobby, getting more advanced at WEB ENABLED content.

I'm going to be getting a $50.00 TRAC phone with WEB BROWSER enabled graphics, to test deployment of phone-based-games and the like, screensavers, doo-dads, virtual pets, virtual INTELLIGENT AI pets, virtual INTELLIGENT AI DIGITAL ASSISTANT pets,.. etc......

I dive deeply into recreating the FEEL of a retro system, but I THUMBPRINT my work with specs that do not match anything classic system enough to call it a complete rip of the classic system.

I do up custom font sets, graphics capabilities, and program my games to follow those rules WITHOUT DEVIATION. That way, it has the FEEL OF A REAL RETRO SYSTEM, even if the physical hardware has yet to be built. (Side project, making actual video gen software/hardware/state machines and building 6502 processor based smart-terminal aka a computer, around the dedicated state machine graphics hardware.)

So, to put it in a nutshell, I'm at the point in my life, I've done my LIFE'S WORK IN GAME PROGRAMMING. You might say, well where the **** are your games? Well, that's the key here. I've done the LEG WORK to MAKE THE GAMES. All I have left to go is up.

I could die today, and be the happiest man alive.

What I intend to do now, is produce GREAT WORK, with the same spirit and energy from the 70's and 80's combined, and re-introduce the world to GREAT GAMES.

And especially, I plan to make THE BEST GIRL GAMES EVER THAT ANYONE HAS MADE, because my daughter, is GOING TO HAVE AWESOME GAMES THAT ARE NOT pidgeon hole'd to her like the crap they are putting out these days.

My company is going to be the legacy for my kids for all time.

I also have an awesome business plan, including FULL VR, and 5 UNUSED THEATRE BAYS. Imagine, no seats,.. all of them ripped out, a COMPLETE PLAYING FIELD, and what you could do with that for either STUDY HALL, or simply PLAYTIME.. or .. TEST YOUR IDEA LIVE ON THE B I G S C R E E N H E R E..

Yay for computer geeks.. WE RULE THE WORLD!

Lock de la Lion

forgot the juicy bits on the steak

forgot the juicy bits on the steak

Forgot an example of a current project, as well as contact info..

Project: A former Disney animator is making a movie with an animated character. His dilema, to either make it a game, or make it a movie. He chose make the movie. He is enthusiastic about me making the game because of the zeal I put forth on his project. His character(s) are ALREADY established. ISH HUSH HUSH, SO DON'T ASK.

EMAIL ONLY:
kiyotewolf at gmail dot com
kikibearbear at gmail dot com

INSTANT MSG ONLY:
kiyotewolf at hotmail dot com
kiyotewolfe at yahoo dot com

Back