• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Acculogic RAMpAt! bootable disk needed.

Sega

Experienced Member
I recently bought an Acculogic RAMpAt! card. I don't now if it works or If its a lemon but anyway, I found a driver online and I'm trying to test it but the software that I have doesn't seem to recognize any ram at all. Do I need the original bootable disk? or, is the Dallas DS1292 on board dead? if anyone can shed any light or point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Thanks for the reply. I tested that driver but is not seeing any memory. That pack also includes the original manual. I've been reading other threads were people mention that the only way is to get a copy of the bootable floppy disk image that was included with the card (it sets the config and autoexec.bat lines) in order to work properly.

Last edited:
Thanks for uploading the manual and drivers! I have the same card and same problem. The memory on the card is not detected by config.com. Same message regardless if the card is installed or not.
It shouldnt make a difference if booting from disk or doing a clean boot from harddisk - there is no autoexec.bat or config.sys on the floppy.

Did you get it running, Sega?

Or is the problem related to the dead DS1292?

Back