• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Add toobar buttons for Wiki and Marketplace?

carlsson

Veteran Member
I don't know if anyone else noticed, but I'm missing direct links to the VC Wiki and ditto Marketplace from the VC Forum toolbar above. Those could be placed next to Home, Forum and Blogs. I know there are links from the VC main page, which to some point also is used for Erik's personal collection.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I get the feeling the Wiki and Marketplace are considered part of the (forum) community so hopefully those can be added shortly? :)

Edit: Bah.. of course it should say "toolbar" in the topic, but regular users are prohibited to change the topic even for their own posts.

I would also like to add my support to the notion of adding the marketplace and wiki link on the toolbar. I'm not sure how customisable the forum software? Maybe it's difficult to do? However, that seems to be a more logical place for such links rather than links within the list of forums themselves.

Tez

Adding more links to the wiki would probably bring it a lot more attention, It would probably be used a lot more than it is now if those extra links were present. Links to the marketplace would likely encourage it's use and help out those already using the marketplace. As stated above this may be difficult to do, but I'm sure there would be some people willing to help out if wanted/necessary.

Back