• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Midwest Alpha Micro Hawk parts to trade

Covers: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio

curbie

Experienced Member
I have a buddy who has some CDC Hawk maintenance parts, things like a spindle, spindle motor, heads, maintenance and alignment carts, and maybe more as he’s still going though his stuff while organizing his new shop. This would be for a trade of reading a Alpha Micro Hawk cart and returning the contents in an agreed method. If someone has a running Alpha Micro with a Hawk, and would be interested in free Hawk parts, let me know.

Wish I could help out. Did anyone ever do anything like a Unibone for S-100, btw?

I've never heard of one, I suspect that the AM market or need is way too small.

Oooh, I am very interested!
I don't have an Alpha Micro, but I do have a working 9427H Hawk on a Centurion minicomputer. I'm working with Forgotten Machines on trying to figure out how to dump unknown packs to raw binary backups using the Hawk controllers on the Centurion and would be happy to give the Alpha Micro pack a shot.

If interested, shoot me an email at Nakazoto@gmail or hit me up on the Usagi Electric discord server (https://discord.gg/p7UsfHD).

Cheers,
David
Usagi Electric

Back