• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

California Amiga A1050 "Knockoff" 256K RAM expansion kit : $40

Covers: California

bzotto

Experienced Member
Delivery Options
In Country Shipping
I do not have an Amiga 1000. Yet a few years back, through an unexpected combination of peak-COVID zeal then changed plans, I ended up with four of the A1050 Knockoff PCBs and parts to build them out. The design is a straight recreation of the A1050, the 256K RAM expansion for the (first) Amiga 1000. They plug into a card edge under a cover on the front of the system. Anyway, it's beyond time to get this stuff to good homes, but I don't have the Amiga so I couldn't verify these things if I built them anyway.

So my commitment to other projects means a below-costs deal for you: I'll mail a kit of parts as pictured below for $40 shipped in the US, including the DRAMs which I will verify to the best of my ability with a RAM tester. If you already have these RAMs (eight 4464-type 64Kx4s) in your parts bin, then call it $20 shipped for the PCB and passives etc. I don't think I have enough of the RAMs to go with all four boards anyway. These big card edge connectors are the most expensive part, they're good quality EDAC (note wire wrap tail style so you'll want to snip them down to size once you tack onto the board).

Anyway, I have four (or maybe three) sets worth of parts, I'd like to get them to systems where they'll be used-- send me a DM if you'd like one. No warranty except that you get the correct BOM. Again, schematic and other info for these is here: https://github.com/TheOrangeStrain/Amiga-A1050-RAM-Expansion

Attachments

• IMG_9748.jpg
    IMG_9748.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 12
Back