• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Anyone got a dead Apple Profile?

I have lots of newer SCSI HDD enclosures, including 20SCs, but no ProFile. If a 20SC will work for you shoot me a PM.

The Profile is special because it contains a unique interface board and hard disk mechanism controller board. I'm hoping to find one with either a dead hard disk or dead power supply. The HD20SC is just a SCSI box, unfortunately. Thanks for the offer though.

-Ian

I figured it might be a requirement like that, otherwise youd've just said "SCSI BOX" - good luck though.

what do you exactly need? the HDD? the power supply? the disk-interface board? just the case? .. I can do low-level formatting of ST506 or ST412 if you need that..

Back