• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Apple AAUI Dongle M0437 & Adaptec MiniSCSI Plus

GiGaBiTe

Veteran Member
I have one AAUI to RJ-45 M0437 dongle. Untested, as is, don't have a Mac with AAUI to test it. Came in a lot of other things.

$20 + shipping to CONUS only.

Also have one Adaptec MiniSCSI Plus. Parallel port SCSI adapter, comes with the original box, manual and cables. Driver disks are missing, but available here:

https://storage.microsemi.com/en-us/support/_eol/parallel/apa-348/

Supports OS/2, DOS and Windows NT. Unit also untested, don't have a machine setup with a working parallel port.

$30 + shipping to CONUS only.

Will the Dos drivers on that MiniSCSI Plus work on an 8088? I have an old NEC external SCSI cdrom drive that I love to use on my Compaq Portable...

So I managed to find the manual, and it states you need an AT class machine or higher, so guess not. Shame. Oh well perhaps someone else can use it. Thank you regardless Gigabite. 👍

Shame that nobody can use these items, they'll be going off to the recycler soon because I no longer have the room to store them.

Why don't you put them on ebay? Both items are sought-after from what I know, at least over here in Europe. Maybe not so much in the US.

Why don't you put them on ebay? Both items are sought-after from what I know, at least over here in Europe. Maybe not so much in the US.

Not worth it. I stopped selling on scambay over a decade ago because there are zero seller protections, scambay will always side with the buyer, even when they're clearly lying or at fault for the transaction going wrong. They burned me three times on very expensive sales and they/the buyer completely destroyed two of them, putting me out hundreds of dollars. I will never sell on their platform again.

I also don't do overseas shipping. Filling out customs and declaration forms are a gigantic pain in the arse, plus it's hideously expensive to ship anything more than envelope sized items. To get either of these items to anywhere in Europe, it'd probably cost over $50 in shipping, plus several hours filling out customs and declaration forms and packing. Heck, even shipping to Canada is a nightmare.

Well dont throw away the SCSI adapter, if no one claims it by time you wanna pitch it, I'll grab it. Could come in handy down the road perhaps...

Back