• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Apple II software compilation on eBay - anyone use this?

Looks like somebody snarfed all Apple II software on the 'net and put it on a DVD. I see they even took my GSport picture to use as part of the cover art. What else is there to know?

Pretty much just buying pirated software compilation you could get on your own. I question the size since the media can't hold 50GB. Regardless it's probably either an archive of ftp.asimov or whatnot or a TOSEC collection of games/apps which is sorta available elsewhere.

About what I figured though having an offline lib could be useful. A double-sided/single-layer BD will do 50gb. Hard to imagine all the software EVER for the Apple II line would take that much space.

Pretty much just buying pirated software compilation you could get on your own. I question the size since the media can't hold 50GB. Regardless it's probably either an archive of ftp.asimov or whatnot or a TOSEC collection of games/apps which is sorta available elsewhere.

I must have misread or it was another auction that stated dvd as the media. I didn't think about bluray though. It's tempting yes but I hate paying people for stuff they didn't do lol so somewhere out there you'll find that xxGB torrent too.

Back