• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Apple II Users Group

WMH

Experienced Member
I created an Apple II users group today because it didn't seem there was one, which surprised me.

Anyone may join, as long as I approve.

WMH

Experienced Member
Just to clarify, the group is for users of any computer in the Apple II line (II, IIe, IIc, etc.)

WMH

Experienced Member
Here on the forums.

I should have said so, rather dumb of me... :)

barythrin

Veteran Member
Free plug for Kansasfest. You're probably aware already but it's an Apple II fan based fest in Kansas City, MO this July 17–22. I haven't been but apparently there's some sort of dress code recommended.

Gib

Experienced Member
I clicked "join," but I haven't heard back from the admissions committee yet. I have a //c, two //es, and two IIGs that I've been neglecting.

rveldhuizen

Just joined... I've got an Apple II europlus (and will add another Apple II europlus this week most likely). The first computer I used when I was a kid... :)

WMH

Experienced Member
You say ANY of the Apple II Family? Does my quardram quadboard apple II - pc board count? :D

Maybe... The part were you lost me in the description was "apple II - pc board." Can those two mix? :)

rveldhuizen said:
Just joined... I've got an Apple II europlus (and will add another Apple II europlus this week most likely). The first computer I used when I was a kid... :)

Welcome to the group. :)

The Europlus sure is a great machine. Post some pictures in the group, we'd love to see it!

rveldhuizen

Welcome to the group. :)

The Europlus sure is a great machine. Post some pictures in the group, we'd love to see it!

Will do. I will pick up my second Europlus this Saturday. Will also set it up this weekend and post some pics :)