• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Mid Atlantic Applied Engineering Color Switch for PC Transporter (Apple IIgs)

Covers: New York, Pensylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC.

twillkickers

Experienced Member
I need a color switch for my PC transporter that's currently in my iigs. I'll also need the two cables required to connect it to the PC transporter. Let me know what you want for it - I can pay cash / paypal etc. but am also willing to offer something in trade. I'm also willing to pay shipping. I have some PowerPC Macintosh machines as well as a variety of old PC hardware if you're looking to trade. There's currently a color switch available on eBay that I have my eyes on, but it is missing one of the two critical cables. If anyone has the cable that connects from the pc transporter to the color switch (that's the one that's missing) I could just buy that and then buy the one on eBay as well. Let me know anything you might be willing to offer!

The cable between the card and the color switch should be a 10pin straight thru ribbon cable, nothing fancy. The header on the card itself is standard CGA output, so you could run the card with a DB-9 cable and CGA monitor if you wanted. The Apple II+ & IIe kit for the card came with that cable.

Back