• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Assembled & Tested XT-IDE Boards

pearce_jj

Veteran Member
I'm chipping away with development of the Dangerous Prototypes version of the XT/IDE adapter and have decided to sell a few boards in order to raise funds for the project.

Hence I'm offering:

• 2x Dangerous Prototypes v1b XT-IDE Boards, £25 each
  • 1x Dangerous Prototypes v1a Board (prototype), £10

All are fitted with an M28C64 EEPROM with the XT-IDE Universal BIOS version 2 programmed and implement the 'chuck-mod' design for faster reads (about 230KB/s, on a PC/XT).

Please note the boards are assembled by me and do not include the 'Keystone 9202' ISA bracket (since I can't buy them in the UK for a sensible price). Stated prices include shipping to Europe or USA, other places will need to check costs.

Click here for full info on these cards, photos etc

Last edited:
I'm chipping away with development of the Dangerous Prototypes version of the XT/IDE adapter and have decided to sell a few boards in order to raise funds for the project.

Hence I'm offering:
  • 2x Dangerous Prototypes v1b XT-IDE Boards, £25 each
  • 1x Dangerous Prototypes v1a Board (prototype), £10
All are fitted with an M28C64 EEPROM with the XT-IDE Universal BIOS version 2 programmed and implement the 'chuck-mod' design for faster reads (about 230KB/s, on a PC/XT).

Please note the boards are assembled by me and do not include the 'Keystone 9202' ISA bracket (since I can't buy them in the UK for a sensible price). Stated prices include shipping to Europe or USA, other places will need to check costs.

Click here for full info on these cards, photos etc

Hello, please send me a PM with shipping to Brazil for the XT-IDE boards that are assembled.

Thanks!

Back