• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Assorted Compaq iPaq H36xx and accessories - UK

g4ugm

Veteran Member
Folks,
I have a box of H3600 series iPaqs. I think they are all H3630 so the smaller memory version. Various sleeves, wallets, docks, PSU's external keyboards etc. Manchester UK.
Dave

shipping to Florida from the UK would be outrageous...
If it was a heavy CRT probably. It shouldn't be too bad for this; I've had something light ship from Japan for $2. It depends what economy options you can find, and how long I'm willing to wait (which is as long as it takes to get the cheapest option).

I noticed none of the pictures show it powered on. Does it power on? What's the battery life? And what's the asking price (hopefully something really low)?

International shipping plus a new battery plus a power adapter plus the asking price? I don't want one that bad. ;)
Hope you find someone that does though.

I think its the shipping that's the real killer. Pretty sure we can find an adaptor that works, and at least one has a battery that holds some charge. But keeping one with a box and shipping would be a nightmare...

Back